Friday 12 January 2024

My 2023 reads

I thought I'd read more, to be honest, but they were all unique and extraordinary in their own ways.
#aspoolofbluethread Anne Tyler, #TheHaunting @alantitchmarshmbe #TheRisingTide @anncleeves9aa7 #TheEdibleWoman @therealmargaretatwood #Reservoir13 & #TheReservoirTapes @jon_mcgregor #TheLovelyBones Alice Sebold #ChillTidings edited by Tanya Kirk #girlwomanother @bernardineevaristo ineevaristo #ATaleForTheTimeBeing @ozekiland #BigSky Kate Atkinson #ChristmasInWales edited by Dewi Roberts #ChristmasAtColdComfortFarm Stella Gibbons.
These aren't in order of reading, just how they fell on the floor from the book cases!
#fiction #writing #author #creative
*all names are Instagram handles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 2 of 2024 read...

Book two of 2024 read, and, bloody hell, that was shattering ☹️ I thought I had a pretty good idea what had gone on with @britne...