Friday 12 January 2024

Words From Wonderland

Late last year, @c.p.press published a collection of short fiction from the writing group I belong to, made up of fellow @theopenuniversity scribes, The Twenty Twenty Club, entitles Words From Wonderland.
I forgot to post about it at the time, foolishly popping it on the bookcase as Christmas was coming and the table needed clearing. My bad!
I have four pieces in #WordsFromWonderland some very short, some merely short.
A great and varied collection, available to purchase from Amazon for £9 paperback, or £5 Kindle (free on Kindle unlimited)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Words-Wonderland-Twenty-Club/dp/1915970067

#creative #creativewriting #writer #flashfiction #shortstory #fiction
*All name tags are instagram handles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 2 of 2024 read...

Book two of 2024 read, and, bloody hell, that was shattering ☹️ I thought I had a pretty good idea what had gone on with @britne...